Thursday, August 31, 2006

At last!!!!!!!!!!

For the last couple of days, I have been struggling to get on here! I don't know why, but every time I tried to log in, I ended up on my gmail account instead of my blog. Weird, huh? Finally I got in today and changed my password, so hopefully that helps.

Argh. For days I've been looking for my nail clippers, and I've given up on finding them. Now tonight, I'm looking for the battery charger for my camera. Guess what I found? My nail clippers. Don't you love when that happens?

To continue on from my April post, to anyone who wants to know, I am not interesting in anyone. I was just asked the other week, and the answer is no. I give up. The bus isn't coming and the bus isn't stopping for me.

Let's see... our new pastor and his family arrived on Saturday. After the ladies' bible study, I took Nina home. On the way to her house, we went to Starbucks. Afterwards, we were going to drive by the parsonage to see if the Parkers had arrived yet. Well, there's a stop sign right before their block. The car in front of us stopped there, and we stopped behind it. Nina recognized the car as the Parkers! Sarah saw us and waved back. LOL we didn't mean to drive up just as they did. We just got caught.

This week I talked to two people I really didn't expect to talk to. Now I just need to hear from one more person to make it complete.

No comments: