Angelina is the coolest!


So this afternoon, while I was resting in NC after a red-eye flight with minimal sleep, I get this text message from angelina:

Russell Martin is at PCC! But only the first one hundred people get autographs and I missed it by 2!

He is right here in front of me and I can't even get his autograph!

I heard they might let ten more in so I'll wait around... but I didn't know they'd be here so I don't know what to get signed!

He signed my sunglasses too you can have them if you want lol

And btw Andre was way nicer than him

Anyway, so I talked to Angelina and this is how it went I think. HOpefully she'll put it up and we can hear the whole story. She told him she had a friend who was in North Carolina who was his biggest fan. And that her friend wished him a happy early birthday (his birthday is February 15, the day I fly back to LA). Technically he was only supposed to sign one thing, but he signed her sunglasses and a notecard for me! Yay! And here's what Andre Ethier (outfielder) had to say about the sunglasses: "she wants you to sign her sunglasses...dude, Russ, that's hardcore."

LOL If I ever get a chance to have Andre or Russ sign something, I'll be sure to bring SUNGLASSES!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Field Photo Day at Dodger Stadium, Part One

Dodgers Caravan