Saturday, October 03, 2009

Movies that give me nightmares

Okay, so maybe it's because I have an overactive imagination ... but certain movies will give me nightmares. And it's not always right I see the movie. It may be days, weeks, months, even years ... and I'll still get nightmares. What brought this subject up? I got home from the Dodger game about fifteen minutes ago. My dad turned on the TV and I happened to recognize the movie. It's a movie I've only seen once or twice. But it was enough to give me nightmares. And still does! I recognized it because it has Bill Pullman in it. And ever since I saw him in "Independence Day", I love Bill Pullman. Especially in "While You Were Sleeping" . And no, neither of those two movies gives me nightmares. Actually, I don't know if I've ever had a dream or nightmare that had to with aliens. But I have had nightmares to do with crocodiles/alligators.

Movies that give me nightmares
"Lake Placid" - crocodiles/alligators
"Deep Blue Sea" - sharks. Not sure if I get nightmares from any of the "Jaws" movies, but I do from "Deep Blue Sea".
"Jurassic Park" series - yup. Dinosaurs

And of course ...

"Child's Play" series - CHUCKIE!!!! ::Shivers::

What about you? Anyone else out there gets nightmares from movies or TV shows? Or am I just special... in the head!?

No comments: