Five months without taking a single picture on my own digital camera ...
Five months was how long I lasted.
Too bad I didn't do this a month ago!
If you haven't figured it out yet ... I'm getting a new digital camera!
It's a Canon Powershot S3 IS. Here's some of the things about it:
- 12x optical zoom lens with USM and UD lens element
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- 6.0 Megapixel CCD
- Larger size 2.0” Vari-angle LCD
- 30fps VGA movies with stereo sound and Photo in Movie feature
- DIGIC II, iSAPS and Flexizone AF/AE for fast, precise results and 2.3 fps continuous shooting performance
- 20 shooting modes and My Colors photo effects
- High ISO Auto and ISO 800 for low light flexibility
- Widescreen (16:9) recording
- Photo In Movie feature enables the capture of full resolution digital stills during video recording
- Offers 20 shooting modes including full Manual mode, Aperture Priority and Shutter Speed Priority
- My Colors (Off, Vivid, Neutral, Sepia, B&W, Positive film, Lighter skin tone, Darker skin tone, Vivid blue, Vivid red, Vivid Green, Custom color