Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Third generation

It will only have been five months since my camera broke ...
Five months without taking a single picture on my own digital camera ...
Five months was how long I lasted.

Too bad I didn't do this a month ago!

If you haven't figured it out yet ... I'm getting a new digital camera!

It's a Canon Powershot S3 IS. Here's some of the things about it:

  • 12x optical zoom lens with USM and UD lens element
  • Optical Image Stabilizer
  • 6.0 Megapixel CCD
  • Larger size 2.0” Vari-angle LCD
  • 30fps VGA movies with stereo sound and Photo in Movie feature
  • DIGIC II, iSAPS and Flexizone AF/AE for fast, precise results and 2.3 fps continuous shooting performance
  • 20 shooting modes and My Colors photo effects
  • High ISO Auto and ISO 800 for low light flexibility
  • Widescreen (16:9) recording
  • Photo In Movie feature enables the capture of full resolution digital stills during video recording
  • Offers 20 shooting modes including full Manual mode, Aperture Priority and Shutter Speed Priority
  • My Colors (Off, Vivid, Neutral, Sepia, B&W, Positive film, Lighter skin tone, Darker skin tone, Vivid blue, Vivid red, Vivid Green, Custom color

No comments: