Sunshine is a nickname I was given in my first year of college from a friend. Falling Leaves is a book written by Adeline Yen Mah, following her book "Chinese Cinderella" and LEAVes if you haven't figured out yet, is my first initial plus my last name.
Pictures for my photojournalism class
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
For our next class meeting, we're supposed to bring some of our best pictures to show. I picked these to show.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Comments
Lindsey Millard said…
beautiful pictures Linda. Especially the one of the moon.
James Loney and Me Me, Mark Loretta, and Nina Me and Russell Martin Nina and Sweet Lou Johnson Nina and Ken Landreaux Me and Ken Landreaux Nina and James McDonald James McDonald and Me
Randy Wolf (I cropped myself out cuz I didn't turn out very well) James Loney and Me (and the lovely Cat behind us in pink) Nina and Raffy (I love Raffy now too!) Brad Ausmus and me (he's my second favorite back-up catcher) Hong-Chih Kuo and me (second time around. In the first picture, he wasn't looking. He was talking to Cat)
I'll post later ... I still haven't posted about last year's! Here's some pictures for now. Blake DeWitt signing a picture for Nina It's of his first major league home run DeWitt signing the same picture for me But it's in my scrapbook Steve Garvey signing Nina's ticket from 1981 World Series Game 4 Garvey signing a baseball card Andre Ethier signing a picture for Nina April 1st, 2008 game It's of him, Matt Kemp, and Andruw Jones Kemp and Ethier are both blowing bubbles Ethier signing an 8x10 of a picture I already have signed The first one was in blue (or black) ink, so it's not very visible This time, he's signing in silver After that, he put his fist up and gave me a first bump
Comments