Unemployed

Being unemployed stinks. Okay, so I don't miss having to deal with the customers I used to deal with. But I do miss having a steady income, as little as it was and as fast as it was spent. Okay, so I like sleeping in and staying up late. But it's time for me to get back into the work force. So, I applied for a job tonight. With the Montebello Unified School District, as a library media assistant. And this is the kind of position I would love to get. It's the kind of position I wanted when I was in high school. In fact, when I was looking at the list of duties ... I performed most if not all of those duties when I was in high school. Pray for me. I've been doing a lot of praying lately for guidance and direction. I feel like a boat without a rudder (is that the correct term?), like a compass without a needle. I've been feeling useless the last few weeks. And yeah, I know I haven't been blogging since I lost my job and since baseball season ended. Don't even ask me when was the last time I wrote in my journal because I have no clue. Even though I know exactly where it is, so I can't use the "I lost my journal" excuse for the reason for not writing in it. Okay, I better end this soon before I get too depressing. I'll try to write during the daytime so it won't be as depressing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Field Photo Day at Dodger Stadium, Part One

Argh! She's back *WARNING * WARNING * LONG POST / RANT * WARNING * WARNING