Saturday, February 06, 2010

Links to my Dodger blog

Here are the links to my blog posts about the Dodger caravan and other things this week

Dodger Caravan Day 2 (Day One was closed to the public)
ESPN Zone
- Here's a little snippet from that one
It was my turn to get my things signed. Andre was up first. With the help of others, we selected the photo from the paper when Andre "reacts after his bases-loaded walk in the eighth inning brings home the decisive run" against the Phillies in Game 2 of the NLCS. I asked him if he wouldn't mind adding the Silver Slugger on there. I had to think about it, cause I almost said "gold" but then I was like, no, wrong precious metal. So, he wrote "2009 Silver Slugger" and then he paused and added "+" and kept going. After he signed his name, he said "I added that." "That" being, he added "MLB Clutch Performer of the Year". How sweet was that! Since he wrote all that, I was holding up the line. .
2010-02-02 012.JPG
At first I felt bad about it. But afterward, I didn't feel so bad anymore. I noticed people were taking photos with him, so I asked him if I could get a quick one. I apologized for holding up the line.






Dodger Caravan - Day 3 - Olvera St.
Matt signed a photo of him and me from Skateland. I asked him to please add "gold glove and silver slugger" on it.
2010-02-04 Matt Kemp

A Wolf and A Coyote

No joke. I saw a coyote at Dodger Stadium.

No comments: