Thursday, July 20, 2006

Key Ring Collection - stateside and international

After chatting with my cousin, I realized I needed to update my Key Ring Collection. It's on my Bebo profile, but it wouldn't let me update it. So I decided to put it in my blog entry. My cousin and I both collect state things. I buy shot glasses for her whenever I go to somewhere (which is very limited) and she buys me key rings. Juan and Shelley have also contributed to my collection. Now that Nina and Karla are going to Midwest Camp, I wonder if I could hit up Nina to get me one!

Here are the state keychains I have so far:
New York, Maryland (Washington DC), North Carolina, Massachusetts, Hawaii, Illinois, Oregon

State Keychains with My Name:
Nevada (Las Vegas), North Carolina, California, Oregon (? have to check)

International:
China, Iceland, Taiwan

No comments: