Fads

Remember when everyone had a blog and posted regularly? I know I dropped off the blogosphere years ago. In light of recent events, and smart phones and a blog app, I may have to jump back into blogging. Like I said once before, I forget how much I enjoy writing. It's one of my dreams to be a writer one day. Not sure what kind of writer and if I have anything worth reading.

I do admit, I go through fads and phases. Some last longer then others. Some are very short. Like I've admitted recently to our new pastor, I am a bit obsessive compulsive.

There was the Newsboys fad. I bought almost all of their albums within a one year span, at the time anyway. The Snoopy and peanuts gang phase, which still lingers. The love stories book series phase. Then I ran out of shelf space. The lakers phase didn't last very long. That was in the early 2000s. There was the lord of the rings phase. Like I said, I went through lots of phases.

And of course, the Dodgers phase. That lasted much longer than I expected. Don't get me wrong, I'm still in it and still a huge fan. But it's definitely reached it's peak for now. The peak was probably 2009 - 2011. I made since great lifelong friends who I consider to be my Dodger family.

Not sure what phase is next. Right now I don't have the time or energy for another phase. We'll just have to wait and see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Field Photo Day at Dodger Stadium, Part One

Argh! She's back *WARNING * WARNING * LONG POST / RANT * WARNING * WARNING