Saturday, March 04, 2006

My Quote

"Getting lost is easy. Finding Starbucks is easier!"

This is soooo true. Brother ron was giving me a hard time yesterday about being lost. I was trying to find this place in Walnut which is off the 60 freeway. I happened to be on the 10 freeway which is PARALLEL to the 60. I ended up at this place called Ontario which is like an hour away from us. So, as completely lost as I was, I found the mall! Brother Ron gave me a hard time about having a homing beacon for the mall. Well, I discovered I have a homing beacon for Starbucks. Today we went back and found the place. I dropped them off and decided to go looking for a Starbucks. I didn't have to go any further than around the corner! Talk about a Starbucks radar!Now you can borrow my quote Reesie!

No comments: