Thursday, October 04, 2007

Hate is a strong word

But it comes close. I know we're not supposed to hate. I was putting some of my stuff away and noticed that I was missing some things. I asked my mom about it and she said my "sister" took two boxes of MY stuff home with her. MY STUFF. I can't even call her "sister". These were MY things that she felt she was free to take to wherever it was she was living. Without asking me. She doesn't even live here anymore and she feels that she can come in here, ringing the door bell like everyone's awake rather than sleeping at two in the morning. I am so angry. There's a lot of negative stuff in between us. A lot of negative history. To make a long story short, my blood pressure goes up every time I hear her bedroom door creak when she was living here. When I heard her come home last weekend, my heart beat started racing. I can't explain it. I can't explain how I feel. That's just it. I rather we go our separate ways and never have to see each other again. And I rather she leaves MY STUFF alone. I can't be home right now. I think as late as it is, I'm going to find an open Starbucks and leave the house for awhile. Let's hope I don't run into trouble

No comments: