Thursday, October 23, 2008

People can be ...

Where do I begin???

Saturday, we went to a symphony. Sherisse got tickets through her music teacher. During the first part (there were three parts), it was a Beethoven piece. Towards the end of the piece, I accidentally tapped the chair of the guy in front of me with my foot. He whips his head around, and very nastily says "Can you stop doing that?" He looked furious enough to punch me! That's how mad he was. As soon as he whipped around, I started saying "I'm sorry". Sherisse dropped her bobby pins on him earlier. I think she might've tapped his chair as well. Either way, I guess I was the straw that broke the camel's back. I wouldn't have thought anything of it except for the nasty way he said it.

Today ... I was folding some sweaters and a customer asked me, "what's the style?" I told her, "it's just a V-neck sweater." She gets mad at me and says angrily, "JUST A V-NECK? I CANNOT OPEN IT? I CANNOT OPEN IT??" Then she stormed out of the store. Where in my answer did I tell her she couldn't open it??? If she hadn't stormed out and overreacted, I would've told her it came in other colors and asked her if she wanted to see a size, I like I do with plenty of customers.

No comments: