Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Price is Right

Did anyone watch today's (3/18) episode of "The Price Is Right"? This is the one with the Dodgers guest starring on it. I haven't watched it all yet. I skipped some parts. So far, I've only seen a little bit with James Loney and James McDonald on it. They didn't say anything. What was hilarious was ... the contestants had to guess what the retail price was to go to the next "Under the Lights" event. The guy who won the bid ... only bid $1!!!! All the other people bid over 1000, which was the retail price for the event. Now, I listened to it twice. Nowhere did he say it was for two people. Correct me if I'm wrong... but the retail price for one person is 500. Then for two people it would be 1000. And the guy isn't even a Dodger's fan. He was from Atlanta!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's what I was thinking! Well if you skip all the way to the last part that's when you see more of them.

Roberto Baly said...

I noticed the same thing. $ 500 for 1 person. I didn't hear anything about two persons...

Unknown said...

lol.. yup damn all those Dodger fans should have been yelling out.. especially the show case OMG I totally would have been a lot more closer then that guy was! damn that was my dream showcase... with the exception of having Loney for the day LOL