Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Joppa

Tonight, my cousin jenny and I went to Red Robin to use the free gourmet burger coupon I had received for my birthday. Tonight was the last night before it expired. After we ate, we walked around the mall for a little bit. We walked down to where I used to work. Honestly, I was a little apprehensive about seeing where I used to work. It was even weirder to actually see the store that replaced my store. It was weird to see the red doors that I used to walk through now painted gray. It was funny. One of the first things I noticed was that one of their light bulbs was out. Now that I think about it, it would've been interesting to see what else I could have noticed. I did notice they posted a paper on the women's bathroom door that said it was for employees only. There was also a rolling rack placed in front of it. I wonder how many people go into their store to try to use their bathroom. And how many people go in there asking for the store that used to be there.

No comments: