Wednesday, October 14, 2009

School and rain

Yesterday was the first time in a long time that I had to drive home in the rain. It's been a long time. I can't remember the last time I had to drive through rain and fog. I was going so slow that nearly everyone was passing me by. Yes, I was the snail holding up traffic in the far right lane. I was being extra cautions because driving home from school the day before, I almost got hit about three times within a ten minute window. All in the left lanes. So, I moved over to the right.

On top of that, I got my first paper back from my English class. I totally screwed up. I've never gotten a grade that low on my paper before. He said I totally misunderstood the assignment. Fortunately, he's letting us rewrite the paper. Unfortunately, he assigned another paper that's due next Thursday. Sigh. Oh. And my online class? I missed one of my assignments. So, in order to get an A in that class, I pretty much have to get 24/25 on the rest of my quizzes and perfect scores on the rest of my Excel assignments. I'm an idiot!

No comments: