Thursday, November 10, 2005

Drama, Drama, Drama

Okay, so this upcoming weekend has been preceeded by lots of drama. First of all, the person who I was going with (who shall remain nameless in this blog) bailed out, found a way to go, and then found out she was supposed to work on Sunday but said she'd go to the wedding anyway, and finally called at 9:30 tonight to say she couldn't go after all. My word! Thank God (really I do) that I had a back-up plan. Sigh. Too bad my dad won't let me drive up. I would if I could. I drove to Richmond for Justin's wedding and then to Sacramento so Diane could spend time with her nephews. So I have driven that distance before. I drove the entire way back and forth. I don't know what's more frustrating. On top of that, she said I could not understand what she was going through with her dad being a jerk. Ummm I have stories of my own that I could tell, but I absolutely will not. These are things I have always kept to myself and I probably always will. I know how hard it is to talk about things like that. The only person I've told such things to was my dear cousin Jenny. And my journal. My journal knows every detail that I fail to say. Poor thing of late has been neglected. As has this blog. Then again. I don't think anyone knows I have this nor does anyone read anything I write.

No comments: