Friday, December 30, 2005

Another Bebo Update

Here's an update...

He still gives me a free mocha whenever he's the one to ring me up. But it hasn't been as frequent. Before, it was like four out of five times. Now it's the other way around. No, not five out of four times. Just once a week. Before this week, I didn't really see him much. I dunno. Maybe it was because of the holiday hours and we were thrown off our usual timing schedule. We went back to regular schedule this week.

On Monday, Tracy (that's my boss) and I stopped at GJ on the way back from the money drop. I saw him coming in and I mentioned this to her. After all, she's the one who thinks he may have ulterior motives. Hehe... for Christmas she gave me a GJ gift card. On the gift tag, she wrote, "good luck with your secret crush." Now was her chance to "check him out and see if he's okay for me." She didn't think he was him, but I assured her he was. After all, wouldn't I know what my guy looked like? Her declaration? "He's cute." Anyway, by the time he got there, I already ordered, paid, and was waiting for my drink. But he did wave at me on his way in.

Yesterday I did get my free drink. Hehe... I have a new regular drink... he just doesn't know it yet. Instead of a white mocha, I get the regular. I asked for the regular mocha, but he still gave me a white chocolate mocha. I didn't bother to correct him. After all, I don't want to confuse him and have to retrain him all over again. He didn't even let me pull my money out of my pocket to pay.

So, today, another worker rang me up for the regular mocha, but he rushed to make it for me. He wouldn't even let her make it. Of course, he made the usual. It's okay. The regular mocha and the white mocha costs the same.

One of these days, I will have to ask him what his name is. Then we can end all this speculation!

No comments: