Thursday, February 21, 2008

YES!!!!! MY TICKETS ARE HERE!!!

When I got home, my mom handed me something that arrived in the mail. She asked me something about why I bought so many tickets. I didn't understand at first till I got to my room. I looked at the address and it read 1000 Elysian Park Avenue. That should've been my clue right then. I opened the already opened envelope and rubber-banded together were 24 TICKETS! Here are the dates and games that I have tickets to!

DayDateOpponent
MondayApril 14Pittsburgh Pirates
MondayMay 5New York Mets
MondayMay 19Cincinnati Reds
FridayMay 23St. Louis Cardinals
MondayJune 2Colorado Rockies
SundayJune 8Chicago Cubs
MondayJuly 7Atlanta Braves
FridayJuly 11Florida Marlins
SaturdayJuly 26Washington Nationals
MondayAugust 11Philadelphia Phillies
MondaySeptember 1San Diego Padres
FridaySeptember 5Arizona Diamondbacks

The circled part is where my seats are. Row B. Seats five and six. That's where I'll be for twelve games!

Let's Go! Batter-up! We're taking the afternoon off
It's a Beautiful Day for a Ballgame,
for a ballgame, today.
The fans are out to get a ticket or two
From Walla Walla, Washington to Kalamazoo

It's a beautiful day for a home run
But even a triple's okay
We're gonna cheer
And boo
And raise a hallabaloo
At the ballgame, today!

"It's a Beautiful Day for a Ballgame…" by Jon Weisman

No comments: