Popular posts from this blog
On Field Photo Day at Dodger Stadium, Part One
Randy Wolf (I cropped myself out cuz I didn't turn out very well) James Loney and Me (and the lovely Cat behind us in pink) Nina and Raffy (I love Raffy now too!) Brad Ausmus and me (he's my second favorite back-up catcher) Hong-Chih Kuo and me (second time around. In the first picture, he wasn't looking. He was talking to Cat)
Dodgers Caravan
I'll post later ... I still haven't posted about last year's! Here's some pictures for now. Blake DeWitt signing a picture for Nina It's of his first major league home run DeWitt signing the same picture for me But it's in my scrapbook Steve Garvey signing Nina's ticket from 1981 World Series Game 4 Garvey signing a baseball card Andre Ethier signing a picture for Nina April 1st, 2008 game It's of him, Matt Kemp, and Andruw Jones Kemp and Ethier are both blowing bubbles Ethier signing an 8x10 of a picture I already have signed The first one was in blue (or black) ink, so it's not very visible This time, he's signing in silver After that, he put his fist up and gave me a first bump





Comments