Sunday, February 25, 2007

Bloglines and some catching up to do

I have been home over a week now and not a single post. Isn't that something? I was in North Carolina for probably the same amount of time and how many posts did I have?

For those of you who don't know what Bloglines is, here's how I found out about it. My library cataloging class. Bloglines is a website that lets you subscribe to, duh, blogs. It's an easy way to keep track of all the blogs you read. When you log in, it will tell you if any of the blogs you subscribe to have any new posts. As part of our library class, we have to read blogs about library-related stuff. Naturally, I already added all of the blogs I read there. So instead of opening everyone's blog individually, I can just check there! The website, you may ask... duh, bloglines.com

Since it is now after midnight, I will have to do the catching up part later.

No comments: