Friday, September 21, 2007

Stupid ticket booth teller

How many of you have purchased your tickets at ticket box office at Dodger Stadium? How many of you have had problems purchasing tickets there? Because it seems like every time I purchase my tickets there, I have one problem after another. The first time, they sold me two tickets more than I needed. I didn't catch this till much later on when I was totaling the tickets and the prices and it didn't add up. Then when I realized they sold me two extra tickets, the numbers added up. Though I wasn't too happy about it. The next time, I was halfway to my car when I realized I was SHORT two tickets. Thankfully I didn't get too far and was able to run back to the window and retrieve the other two tickets. This last one however...

I bought my tickets today for next Thursday's game. Just as I was getting ready for bed, I took the tickets out to look at them again. I had counted them at the window when the guy gave them to me to make sure he gave me the right number of tickets. However, I failed to check the date. The tickets he sold me were for Wednesday's game. Not Thursday. Oy! First thing I do tomorrow is go back to the box office and see if I can straighten this out. Any suggestions? Anyone else have this happen to them? Or is it just my bad luck?

No comments: