Thursday, January 31, 2008

AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!

So, when Angelina texted me yesterday about the Dodgers Caravan going to Panda Inn by her place, I was bummed because I worked on the day they were going to be there.Then today,she asked me about something else. When I got on the computer, I started looking for it. I came to this page about the Dodgers Caravan next week. As I was reading the article, the first thing that jumped out to me was that they were going to JOHN MARSHALL HIGH SCHOOL. My high school??? Are you serious? Too bad it's closed to the public. Though I'm gonna bug my brother to try and get something signed for me. I'm going to try to go to one of the events that's open to the public. Who knows. But I'm going to try.

P.S. How many of you were intrigued just by the title?

No comments: