Thursday, January 31, 2008

My favorite Reid scene from Season Three

REID: (to Morgan) Can you get in there?

HOTCHNER: I'll ... meet you guys up there.

REID: Don't do that.

(Morgan stops. Then he jumps a couple more times.)

MORGAN: Why isn't it moving?

REID: I don't know.

REID: Don't -- stop it! Don't --

MORGAN: What? What's the problem?

REID: Don't do that!

MORGAN: Why not?

REID: Because there are six elevator-related deaths per year, not to mention ten thousand injuries that require hospitalization. Chill out.

MORGAN: That sounds like pretty good odds to me. What? What? Are you scared, Reid? You scared? You scared of --

REID: I'm not scared. I don't want to be in an elevator with you, to be honest.

MORGAN: How about I push that? What if I push --

MORGAN: Whoa. Whoa. Okay.

REID: Um ... hit the--hit the--

MORGAN: Yeah.

REID: Push it! It might have--

MORGAN: Push, pull, push, pull. I'm doing it. Nothing's happening.

REID: Pry -- pry -- Pry the door open. Just --

REID: Yeah.

MORGAN: It's stuck, man.

MORGAN: Uhh!

MORGAN: No, no, no, no. Not today. No, not today.

REID: (squeaks) Hotch?

MORGAN: (shouts) Hotch!

MORGAN: Hallelujah.

HOTCHNER: Was that the alarm? You guys okay?

REID: I'll get back to you on that.

REID: Ohh ... Whoo


2 comments:

LaDonna said...

What show is this? Sorry if it's something I should know, but most things outside of Smallville and American Idol are pretty foreign to me.

Falling LEAVes said...

It's called "Criminal Minds"