Wednesday, January 25, 2006

102

That's how many wins I have in my winning streak in Spider Solitaire, easy difficulty. My previous winning streak was 49. Since I got off work early yesterday, I decided it was about time I beat my record. So, I spent a majority of my afternoon and evening playing Spider Solitaire, much to the distress of my wrist and fingers. Boy were they screaming by the time I went to bed. My goal now? To get better at medium difficulty.

BTW: today was the first time in awhile that I got a free mocha from BeBo. It was funny because Gabriel asked me to get him something from McDonald's if I could during my break. He also said I could get something if I wanted. I said I didn't want anything. So, he said to use his card to buy my mocha. I said it was alright, I had my money. Turned out, neither of us needed to pay for my mocha today. BeBo was about to wring me up, but he looked like he changed his mind at the last minute. :-D

No comments: