Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I am Free cont...

So, yesterday, on my way home (okay, technically I was going to Nina's house) I put Air1 on. Guess what they were playing while I was stuck in traffic? "I Am Free." Seeing as the connection isn't very good in Glendale, it kept coming in and out with each inch I moved. I was waiting for the "He was..." spiel, but didn't hear it. I assumed that I must have lost the reception during it. Well, this morning, after I got up and got in my car to go to work, I put on Air1 again. This time, it was picking up where my alarm clock left off. My alarm clock is a CD/radio/alarm, so I always wake up every morning to Casting Pearls' "Alright." Well, when I got it the car, the chorus of "Alright" was playing, picking up where my CD left off. So, starting my day off with "Alright" was good... guess what the next song was? "I Am Free!" I was so excited to hear these two songs back to back. My morning started off very well. On top of that, I had a very VERY good sale day today. yesterday was okay, but today not only did I meet today's target, I exceeded it! In fact... I think I may have even exceeded my daily target from last week. Yay! Hopefully I'll get some more days like today to make up for last week. Plus, I opened another charge account. So far, I'm in the lead for the month with four charges opened! Hooray! I really have to make up for last month. I need to make this month. Last month, I missed it by 1800! And, I only had one charge opened. This month so far, I have four charges opened!

No comments: