Sunday, January 08, 2006

BW and sepia

Okay, I have had my current digital camera for over a year now. And on Tuesday, after going to Fry's to look at new digital cameras, I decided to fiddle around with mine. So, I dug out the instruction manual that came with the camera (considering the current state of my room, it's a miracle I even found it). After fiddling around with the camera, I discovered that I could set the camera to manual, instead of automatic. Now that it is set to manual, I changed the ISO speed to 400 and it takes pictures much faster now! No more slow shutter speed for this camera. Also, it also has different modes, such as black and white, sepia, vivid, neutral, and different light settings. I guess if I stick with buying AA batteries for awhile, I can keep this camera until I save up for a super camera.

No comments: