Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Start praying guys!

Okay, here's the sitch. Camp Meeting is how many months away and here I am, trying to plan for this. Why? I actually don't know why. I guess first of all, I'd like to know how I am getting there. My ideal plan is to drive my own car there. Road block: parents. My dad won't let me. Well, here was a back-up plan: rent a car. It's looking complicated already. There's only unlimited mileage if you're driving the state of rental, according to most rental places. Plus,here's the major roadblock: there is a charge if you're under 25 per day of rental. The past "x" years (I lost count already) I have ridden with someone else. However, this year, I would really like to be able to drive my own car. One of the big plusses (sp?) is that I wouldn't really be limited to what I could bring. I have been looking forward to the day where I can bring my own blankets from hom. Every year I borrow tons of quilts from the supply cabin at camp and every year I am still not warm enough. Plus, it would be nice to be able to drive around Oregon. Lord knows how lost I'll get! So, here are the current plans and back-up plans.

Plan A: Drive my car
Roadblock: Parents

Plan B: Rent a car
Roadblock: Restrictions of rental car places

Plan C: Flying
Roadblock: Limited luggage

Plan D: Ride with someone

And here's where I get down to the prayer request: may the Lord work it out for me to go to camp meeting this year, between transporation plans and work! Thanks guys!

No comments: