Thursday, January 26, 2006

2+2

So, today, I went to GJ to get my mocha and guess how much I paid for it? Two bucks. And... I got two punches on my punch card, making it full. Hee hee...

My brother had a basketball game today at a middle school in Hollywood/LA. It's right by the Spaghetti Factory on Sunset Blvd. After the game, guess where we went? Amoeba music. I ended up buying Newsboys' "He Reigns" and John Reuben's "the Boy vs. the Cynic." My other choices? Relient K's "Mmhmm", Josh Groban's first concert on DVD, Matthew West's "History," Nichole Nordeman's "Brave," amongst a few others.

Does anyone want to know how I did yesterday after all? Well, two of the four ladies did come back and purchased their things... bringing me to a total of 2188 (or something close to that). Yay! My target was about 970, so... someone do the math (Chris) and it comes to something like 1300 extra towards the month. Sadly, today was a slow day. I only got like half of my target. Sigh. And I think this week was the last week for the month. Sigh. I'm like 1300 behind still for the month. Sigh. I hope I don't get into too much trouble for being behind again.

No comments: