Thursday, March 06, 2008

John Marshall High School

Body: Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!!

1. Who was your best friend?
Ummm my journal?

2.What sports did you play?
None - unless marching band counts

3. What kind of car did you drive?
Are you kidding?! I was terrified of driving until college

4. It's Friday night...where r U?
Same place we were every Friday night, Pinkie. At church.
*Unless it was during football season, then it was at the football game. Hello. Marching band.

5. Were you a party animal?
Hah. I didn't even know what party meant.

6. Were you considered a flirt?
Haha .. no

7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Band

8. Did you ever get suspended/expelled?
Nope. Didn't even know where the dean's office was. In fact ... I probably spent more time in school than out.

9. Can you sing the school song?
No, but I did play it.

10. Who were your favorite teachers?
Parker (band). Szilagyi (English - hated the class, but she was a great teacher). Zimmermann (library).

11. Where did you sit during lunch?
Sit? I never sat down during lunch. I was always busy doing something in the band room.

12. What was your school's full name?
John Marshall High School

13. School mascot?
Barrister. Look up the name of the school and you'll understand

14. Did you go to Prom?
Yeah, I decided during the week before to go. It was cool

15. If you could go back and do it again, what would you change?
A lot of things. I would've dressed nicer, not let Fry get to me (maybe quit band altogether), took yearbook...

16. What do you remember most about graduation?
It was insanely hot.

17. Where did you go senior skip day?
Was I even in school on senior skip day? Year-round school, remember?

18. What clubs were you in?
Band ruled my life at that point.

19. Where did you go most often for lunch?
Band room. Most of the time I skipped lunch. Occasionally I'd suffer the long lines at the cafeteria. Then we started selling food in the band room. Cup o' noodles for me! (that's if I got a chance to eat, which wasn't often since I was the one doing all the selling)

20. Have you gained weight since then?
Oh, yeah.

21. Who was your Senior prom date?
No one, but I wish I had one.

22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?
Dunno yet.

23. Who will repost this?
No one

24. Who was your high school sweetheart?
Uhh my journal?

25. Are you still together????"

No comments: