Wednesday, March 19, 2008

No more stadium seating

In my room.

It has been said by a few of my pals that my room has so much stuff in it, that it's stadium seating only. Sherisse onces came over, sat down in one part of my room and got trapped. I was moving stuff around and she was unable to get out. Nina had a similar situation yesterday. Why? She was helping me clean out my room, along with Harold and Kevin. She found herself surrounded by my bed, two bookcases, and some plastic containers. She was surrounded with no way out. Why is my room finally getting cleaned out? It's getting painted. All the rooms in our house are getting painted. My dad told me to get some friends to help. He gave me money to buy them food. And said he'd give them some money later.

So, I got Kevin, Nina, and Harold and six more containers. We started working, three hours later, we stopped for lunch. Got four more containers. I had to pick up my mom and brother. We had to stop for prayer meeting. Harold and Nina went home. Kevin stayed for another hour. Then I had to take him home. Then I came back and worked for another hour and a half.

This is the chance I've been waiting for. I can finally get rid of some of the furniture in my room. In fact, if I could, I'd get rid of it all and replace them with new stuff. But I can't. So I'm keeping my bed ... maybe a book case, a dresser, and I don't know yet about my desk. We'll see. I have a new desk that my cousin tried to put together in his room. But he messed it up. And I told him he couldn't have my desk unless he paid for it. So, I'm hoping we'll be able to put it together in my room. But since my room isn't being painted till tomorrow instead of today ... I don't know if I'll be able to put the desk together after all. We'll see. I'll post pictures later. And no, I didn't take any "before" pictures.

No comments: