Sunday, June 29, 2008

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Today was a fairly decent day at work. After work, I went out with Sarah and Rachel for dinner. We went to Mimi's Cafe, hadn't gone there in awhile. Then I went to Nina's to feed the dog. I get home, and my mom tells me to call Tina (in case you're wondering ... she's a relative who I share the same parents with, but I will not call her the title for someone who is related to you and you have the same parents). I call her. She tells me that she's moving back in on Tuesday and needs either my room or the room my brother is in. What the heck? How does she expect us to empty out one of our rooms for her in less than two days? In fact, I only have ONE day to do all this. And why? Because I have no backbone. Neither do my parents. Because they are letting her move back in. And letting her take over. Because that's what she does. She takes over. She steamrolls anyone who gets in her way.

Not only does she expect me to give up my room ... but she also expects me to help her set up her things, like her cable and computer. Are you serious?

What's the plan?

Tomorrow morning, I'm going to get up, drive some stuff over to the Public Storage in our neighborhood. I already have a unit reserved. I'm going to rent that unit and start packing my stuff in it. I'm going to leave the necessary things in the house. I am so angry.

I don't even want to think about what living with her is going to be like. It was HELL the first 20-something years. What do you think the next YEAR is going to be like? I don't want to even think about what the next WEEK is going to be like. Makes me want to take my baseball bat and smash some things in .... like my skull. That would be difficult to do, wouldn't it? SIGH. I'm contemplating going to sleep so I can get up early tomorrow. Or start packing things up NOW.

No comments: