Monday, June 09, 2008

Boooo!!!!

I saw rumors that Jake Peavy might be coming back, and that he might start on Thursday. I just checked, and he's scheduled at the probably pitcher for Thursday. BOOOO!!!! I'm not booing because he's a GREAT pitcher and probably will get the winning decision. I'm not booing because I don't like Jake Peavy, because I do. I'm booing because I was really looking forward to seeing Randy Wolf pitch. I even found a wolf mask at a party store to wear for the game. I got a green t-shirt for my friend to decorate for me. I may still wear the t-shirt, but not the mask. Booo!!! These were my reasons to even going to the Dodgers-Padres game on Thursday.
1. It's the DODGERS and the PADRES
2. Randy WOLF was supposed to be pitching.
3. It was an afternoon game, which meant I could leave early in the morning and still get back at a decent time.
4. I wanted to go to a Dodger game at a different park. San Diego is the closest to L.A.

No comments: