In case you missed it...

The Padres-Colorado game last night started with Jake Peavy throwing the first pitch at 7:05 PM Thursday night. It ended at 1:21 AM Friday morning when Glendon Rusch struck out. It went 22 innings! I was driving to the DMV and turned on XX sports radio because that way I can hear some baseball talk instead of just talk radio. They were talking about what time the Padres arrived in Arizona (about 3:30, 4:30). One fan called in and mentioned when he was in the sixth grade, he went to a double header. The first one was like eleven innings, and the second one ... I forgot how much but he saw a lot of innings that day.

This I saw when I was checking MLB news on my phone. A 36-year-old man fell to his death at Shea Stadium. Looks like he wasn't the only one. There appears to have been another incident, where a fan fell in Camden Yards.

Sending in the Wolf. Former Dodger/Philies pitcher, Randy Wolf pitched seven innings, allowing only ONE hit. That hit that spoiled his no-hit bid came with two outs in the seventh inning. The WOLF is looking good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On Field Photo Day at Dodger Stadium, Part One

Argh! She's back *WARNING * WARNING * LONG POST / RANT * WARNING * WARNING