Monday, April 07, 2008

Spam blog?

As you may know, I just started another photo blog (FallingLEAVes Photography) to post my pictures on another blog. Well, I just got an e-mail about my blog being blocked! Why? Because it's been flagged as a spam blog. What in the world is a spam blog? I read their info about it, and I'm still confused. And this is what is shown on my dashboard:

This blog has been locked and unpublished due to possible Blogger Terms of Service violations. You may not publish new posts until your blog is reviewed and unlocked.

This blog will be deleted within 20 days unless you request a review.

Hmph. Anyone else have this happen to them? No wonder. When I first posted photos on my new blog, I had like 18 hits immediately. And the info for the hits were weird. Interesting.

No comments: