Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Todays' highlights and well... low lights?


What should I start with?

I better blog before it's Wednesday night and Stacy gets worried.

The highlights of today's Dodger victory. First of all, it was a shut-out. Second, they scored in the double-digits and it was a shut-out. They scored six runs in the seventh inning, and ten overall. Ten to zip. Pierre did great today. How many people will quickly forget he hit a triple and three doubles? How quick will they forget? Another highlight? How about when Duncan got hit with the broken bat?

Okay, enough about baseball. Well, major league baseball. We played three fly's up at the park yesterday. It was so different using a wooden bat this time around. Afterwards, Daniel and I took a trip to WalMart to get an aluminum bat. Hehe Kevin kept saying "you catch like your husband (Russell Martin)" during the game. We also played Ultimate Frisbee. With all that running around and stuff ... I knew I was going to be feeling it the next day.

Well, my body didn't want to wait till the next day to be screaming at me. It did plenty of that during the night. It certainly gave me a piece of its mind. Every time I moved, I woke up because of the pain I was in. Mind you, I move plenty enough when I sleep anyway. Like at Kayla's, I moved a good couple of inches upwards. And I toss and turn all the time. Well, last night, every time I turned, it took a lot of effort and a lot of pain to turn. Today, it was certainly a chore moving around. Everything hurt. From my knees to my elbows, to my thumb, along with my back, ribcage, legs, and who knows what else. Work will be interesting on Thursday if I still can't move. Hopefully I can sleep better tonight!

BTW... if you haven't maxed out all of your email addresses yet... VOTE FOR RUSSELL!!!

No comments: