Friday, January 16, 2009

February 14

Less than a month till...

The catchers and pitchers report for Spring Training!!!!

LOL did you think I was going to say something about V-Day? Because I wasn't. Let's just say ... my friends made plans for V-day and I plan to have nothing to do with it.

Speaking of Spring Training ...they have set the dates for this year's Dodger Caravan. As guessed, it falls on the first Tuesday and Wednesday of February ... being February 3rd and 4th. I've already got my request in for those days off. Last year, I didn't know about the caravan till like the day before. Fortunately, I had the day off for one of them. That's where I met Jo! The year before that, I was on the East Coast. I had flown out that morning (it was 12:05 AM so technically, it was that morning) and knew nothing about the caravan. Until Angelina texted me! And, that was also when I was still a new Dodger fan (prior to that day, I had only been to ONE Dodger game). I'm excited about this year's caravan!

No comments: