Saturday, January 17, 2009

No more voice...

For the moment. My voice has checked out for the night. We shall see if it checks back in in the morning.

Here's my thought for today. Why do women (particularly the middle-aged women) wear white blouses ... but no undergarments other than their bras? Even black ones! I cannot tell you how many times I cringe when I see a customer come in, wearing a white blouse, that I can see their bras and everything else underneath it. Do they just not realize how see-through their blouses are? And I'm not talking teeny-boppers, teenagers, or even young adults. I'm talking about middle-aged women! Women who probably had teeny-boppyers, teenagers, and college kids. Women who should know better! I'm not talking about solid blouses. I'm talking about cotton blouses, linen blouses, blouses that are not solid enough to hide a white bra or black bra or anything else for that matter. I don't know. Because whenever I wear a blouse, I either have a camisole or tank top under it or a sweater or vest over it.

So, after I'm done with this episode of "Jon and Kate Plus 8" I'm going to bed. My throat is feeling scratchy and so is my voice.

No comments: