Saturday, January 10, 2009

Gone for the day

It's going to be a long day indeed. Not only am I going to a wedding ... but I will be driving six hours to get to the wedding and six hours to get back. Why? Because I didn't decide till just a few days ago that I would be going to the wedding. Since I decided so late, naturally, I didn't request the time off from work. Fortunately, I did have the day of the wedding off. Unfortunately, I didn't have the day before or the day after off. That's okay. I'll manage. Initially I wanted to post pictures of the happy couple ... but I ran out of time. So, I'll try to do that some time this week. Then I will post any pictures I may take at the wedding. We'll see. Since my camera no longer has a flash, I don't know what kind of pictures I'll be able to take. Hopefully I can get some from Kevin.

No comments: