Thursday, January 08, 2009

Idiots behind wheels

So, I'm getting ready to leave work. I look behind me as I'm getting ready to pull out. No one there, right? Well, there wasn't anyone there when I looked. So I started to back out ... and this truck comes racing down the aisle and has the nerve to honk at me! I go down to the bottom floor and if you didn't know ... most of the aisles in our parking structure go one way. And there are signs and arrows everywhere to help point you in the right direction. However, many many people don't know how to read! Why do I say that? Because not only did this person ignore the arrows on the ground pointing in the opposite direction of the way he was heading ... he also turned when there was a BIG sign above him that said "DO NOT TURN". What does he do once he turned where he shouldn't have turned??? He stopped there. I don't know what else he did, because I wasn't going to stick around and see. You'd think the stupidity would stop there. As I reach the exit of the mall, this van comes racing down the parking structure to cut me off and run a stop before exiting the mall. He races to the intersection, barely slowing down to stop. And I mean, barely. It looked like he was going to just run right through the red light. Idiots. Every one of them.

No comments: