Saturday, April 28, 2007

Another day, another headache

Here I am, sitting in my library class ... getting annoyed at the guy sitting next to me. I'm sitting here behind the computer, minding my own business ... and he looks over at my screen and goes: how do you get to that screen? And then as I'm trying to get this blog done, he keeps peeking over at my screen to see what I'm doing! Excuse me? Can you please keep your eyes to your own screen? I liked it when they had the monitors with the screen on them so no one could see what you were doing on your computer screen unless they were looking at it at the same angle you are.

Sherisse called me. Tanzania called and asked if we would like to come in at six tomorrow morning. I said, sure. Why not? LOL I can sleep in on Monday. Sherisse and I switched schedules so she could go to a Dodger game. That's okay. I'm going to Tuesday and Wednesday's Dodger games. I'm so excited! Also, Nina called. She wanted to know if I wanted to go with her and her parents to Costco to print out some pictures. WELL ... considering that I'm still in class and I already sent eighty something prints to Walgreens ... that's a moot point, right? Also ... don't people know I have class on Saturday mornings? Why do you thin I'm up this early?

OHHH boy... this guy really doesn't know what he's doing. He is defintely not going to make it in the computer world.

No comments: