Saturday, April 14, 2007

I knew I should've

... stayed home today and just go see Russ...

As soon as I left, I was already running late. But this clss is pretty hard and I need to be in every class. As tradition holds, I went to get STarubcksbefore class. Trust me ... Saturday mornings I'm dead tired. First of all, I'm not a morning person. Second of all, I am a night person. Last night, I didn't get to bed till about two. Anyway, first thing I did was grab a copy of the Daily News. When I can, I will get a subscription so I don't have to do this. I already subscribed to the L.A. Times.

OOhhh I gotta finish this later. My teacher just announced she's leaving early cuz she's sick. And we can stay and practice on Voyager ... but as soon as I'm done with one record, I'm outta here!

Watch out Russ... here I COME!!!

No comments: