Sunday, April 08, 2007

Green jerseys


Touch of green: During Monday's Opening Day at Dodger Stadium, 12 of the green jerseys worn by the Dodgers on St. Patrick's Day will be auctioned off to benefit the Dodgers Dream Foundation. The silent auction, which will take place during the game on the Club Level, will include the jerseys of Kent, Saito, Nomar Garciaparra, Russell Martin, Juan Pierre and several others.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT WOULDN'T I GIVE TO HAVE RUSS' JERSEY?

Okay, I know. Obsessed much.

On top of that, Russell Martin is signing autographs this Saturday in Hollywood. He's going to be there from noon to two, and guess what? The first 100 people will get a free Russell Martin t-shirt. AAAAAAAAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!! Why couldn't it have been the following Saturday? I have class this Saturday, but not next Saturday. I wont' get out of class till about 12:30 and then I probably won't get there till about 1:00. Will they have a cut-off for autographs? Like after a certain number or after a certain time (besides the 2:00, duh)? Hehe I've already offered money to Kevin or Nina if they could a) get Russ to sign something for me, b) get me a t-shirt, and c) get a picture. Again... AAAAUUUUGGGHHHH!!!!!!!

You know what else is sad? This is my ninth post of the month! Sad, isn't it?

No comments: