Saturday, April 21, 2007

Martin, Martin, Martin

August 2 - Free Russell Martin Bobblehead! I AM SO THERE!!! Who's with me?

You can also go to dodgers.com/martinsong to pick the song that will play when Russell goes on the plate. My computer is being lame and hasn't been opening the Dodger website lately. If you haven't seen it yet, go to latimes.com, search for Russell Martin, and look at the picture captioned "Dodgers martin slam." LOVE IT! If it wasn't copyrighted, I'd post it right here. LOVE THE PICTURE!!!!

LOL ... another quote, "I want to talk a little bit about Russell Martin." LOL that came from a caller from Long Beach I think. Who doesn't want to talk a little bit about Russell Martin. Dude! This guy doesn't think Russell is going to be a super-star. He thinks it's too early to say that.

No comments: